YONO SBI App is available on both Android and iOS platforms. Its subsidiary financial products offerings such as SBI Caps, SBI Mutual Funds, SBI Cards, SBI Life Insurance, SBI term Plan, SBI General Insurance, will integrate into the YONO app. Users of the app will also be able to apply for loans, such a home loans and auto loans. With YONO SBI you can get pre-approved personal loans up to Rs. 1 Lakh without any documentation. And guess what, it takes just 2 minutes.
YONO SBI App: “THE ONE” Digital Banking App of State Bank of India
|Post Name||YONO SBI App|
|Social Platform||YONO SBI App|
|Last Post Edited||26/08/2023|
Yono SBI App is a one-stop app for all your banking, lifestyle, financial, insurance, investment and shopping needs. Not only is it convenient, but it has made banking easier for all of us who just can’t take out time to go to a physical branch for every little thing.
If you want to know what your YONO SBI App can do for you
When it comes to financial services, here’s a little lowdown.
The YONO SBI app uses UPI enabled payments with intelligent fund transfer to make for a faster payment process. the app has got one of the best e-commerce websites to help you fill your wardrobe with more and more clothes. You even get exclusive discounts given especially to YONO SBI users. The YONO SBI app uses UPI enabled payments with intelligent fund transfer to make for a faster payment process. the YONO SBI app offers a tracker that auto-tags and categorizes all your transactions. You can link and view all your mutual funds, credit cards, fixed deposits, insurance and any other financial and investment related statements in the app.
How to Download SBI YONO App | Is the YONO app safe ?
YONO can be downloaded from Google Play Store on all Android phones and can download from Apple App Store on iOS platforms. When compared to other banking apps, YONO SBI is more secure and reliable as State Bank of India puts a lot of emphasis on the confidentiality and privacy of its customers.
How to login to YONO SBI app
For login to YONO SBI app, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1 – Open the YONO SBI app
- Step 2 – Enter the 6-digit MPIN
After that, YONO app will redirect to you to the dashboard of the app. To login, you can enter the internet banking user ID and password and click on ‘Login’
Tips to Secure Your User ID and Password of YONO SBI App
You can protect your account on the SBI YONO mobile application by using the following guidelines which will ensure that your user ID and password are fully secured on the app:
- Your user ID and password should be kept strictly confidential and not shared with anyone
- It is better to commit the password and user ID to your memory and not write them down anywhere or save them anywhere in digital form
- Do not leave your computer, laptop, or phone midway through using the app
- Do not let anyone access your computer, laptop, or phone when using the app
- Do not disclose your user ID and password to anyone over phone call, email, or SMS, even to officials of State Bank of India
- Always avoid to click in unknown suspicious link while using or before login Yono App.
- Do not open Yono App in other person account. If you login, please logout your account after activities.
- If you want to more information to secure your YONO SBI, kindly contact customer care or visit near by State bank of India.
How to Register on YONO SBI App
Step 1: Log into the SBI YONO app
Step 2: To begin the registration process use the internet banking option or by entering account details
Step 3: Enter account details such as ATM card number, ATM pin and click ‘Submit’. If you choose, internet banking, enter your internet banking username and password
Step 4: Give consent to use MPIN by accepting terms and conditions. Then click ‘Next’
Step 5: Choose an MPIN and key it in. An OTP will send to you on your mobile number, enter the same and click ‘Next’
Step 6: You have successfully registered and can now explore all features
Please note that during the registration process, all existing SBI customers can use their SBI online login credentials to register on the app. The next time you login, you can use an MPIN or a login user Id.
How to Send Money Using YONO SBI App
Step 1: Log into the SBI YONO app
Step 2 : Go to the home screen and click on the ‘Fund Transfer’ option
Step 3: Select a beneficiary, enter details and transaction amount
Step 4: Authenticate the transaction using MPIN
YONO Lite SBI
YONO Lite SBI can be downloaded from the App Store or the Google Play Store. SBI customers provided support in Hindi and English. this app is easy to use and comes with a host of features.
YONO Lite SBI – Features and Benefits
The main features and benefits of the app mentioned below:
- TDS Enquiry
- You can request for a chequebook
- You the link the Aadhaar card with the account
- Nominations can add
Recharge and Top-Up under Bill Payments
- Money can add to the NCMC Card
- The NCMC Card can manage using the app
- Mobile recharge and top-up facility
- Recharge of DTH
- Bills can view and pay
- Postpaid bills can pay
- History of bill payments
- Credit Card transfer
- UPI facility can enable or disable
- UPI transaction limit can fix
- Payment to VPA can make
- Transactions can schedule
- Fixed and Recurring Deposits can open or close instantly
- IMPS transfer
- Transfer of funds
- Mini Statement
- Account information in detail
Voice Assisted Transactions
- Balance details
- Mini Statement
- DTH Recharge
- Payment of bills
- Mobile Recharge
- Quick Transfer
How to add SBI Beneficiary on YONO SBI Lite app?
In order to add SBI beneficiary on the YONO SBI Lite app, the following steps need to follow
Step 1 – Open the YONO SBI app
Step 2 – Go to Settings
Step 3 – Tap on ‘Profile Management’
Step 4 – Tap on ‘Add/Manage Beneficiary’
Step 5 – Enter the profile password
Step 6 – Click on ‘Submit’
Step 7 – Tap on the ‘Add’ option
Step 8 – Select ‘State Bank Account’ and enter account number
Step 9 – Set the amount which can transfer to the beneficiary
Step 10 – Click on ‘Submit’
Step 11 – Confirm the details and tap on ‘Submit’
Step 12 – Enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number
Step 13 – Tap on ‘Submit’
YONO SBI Loan
In case you are eligible for a pre-approved loan, it can avail easily on the YONO app. The process to apply for the loan is simple and can complete at any given time. Depending on a pre-defined criterion, SBI offers pre-approved loans to various customers.
YONO SBI Loan – Features
The features of the SBI loan available on the YONO app mentioned below:
- You can avail the loan at any given time.
- No documents need to submit.
- The loan will process instantly.
- The processing fee will be minimal.
YONO SBI Loan – Process to Apply
The step-by-step procedure to apply for the loan on the SBI YONO app mentioned below:
- Login to the account using the User ID and MPIN.
- Visit the ‘Loan’ section. In case you are eligible for a pre-approved loan, the details will display.
- Choose the loan amount and the repayment tenure.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Choose the EMI due date. The EMI will deduct from your SBI account on the selected date.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Your request will process by the bank and the loan amount will deposit to the bank account.
YONO Business SBI
SBI’s YONO Business platform lets you accomplish the needs of standard corporate banking by planning, managing, growing and addressing your needs. It enables businesses to execute with convenience. Using YONO Business app by SBI, you can carry out tasks related to Corporate Internet Banking (CINB), Cash Management Product (CMP), Supply Chain Finance (SCF), eForex, and eTrade.
What you do using YONO SBI App
Using the YONO app, you can carry out all the essential banking activities. In addition to this, you can also carry out tasks like:
- Avail pre-approved personal loans without documentation
- Attain your goals using the goal based deposit product
- Book flight, train, and bus tickets
- Buy groceries
- Buy smart gadgets
Registration process for YONO Business
The registration process for the YONO Business portal is quite simple. You can follow the steps mentioned below to register:
- Step 1: Visit the official website at www.yonobusiness.sbi
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button
- Step 3: Enter the corporate details and select the suitable option from the ‘Products and Services’ list
- Step 4: Enter the relevant details and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: Download the PDF registration form and print the same
- Step 6: Confirm the signatures from the approved signatories
- Step 7: Submit the form at the SBI branch office which will print at the bottom of the form
- Step 8: Submit the prescribed documents along with the form
- Step 9: You will receive an SMS with your temporary User ID after the verification process is successful
- Step 10: Use the User ID and login to the portal to setup the account
SBI YONO Green Reward Points
SBI launched the Green Reward Points programme for customers who use the YONO app. Under the programme, any Green Reward Points that earned will come under the YONO SBI Green Fund. SBI Foundation will manage the funds.
YONO SBI Green Fund will initiate activities of several environmental protection. Customers have the option to provide some of the points to the bank. Apart from earning points via the Yono app, customers can also earn points by completing transactions using internet and mobile banking. Any customer that provides points to the bank will give customer a Green e-certificate
News About SBI YONO App: Financial App
State Bank of India has introduced “KCC (Kisan Credit Card) Review option” on their digital agricultural platform and it called, YONO Krishi. This is for enabling farmers to access the KCC limit in just four clicks.
With the new feature, the farmers will not have to visit the bank for applying for a revision in the KCC limit.
The bank had said that the KCC Review on YONO Krishi will benefit over 75 lakh farmers having KCC accounts with SBI. This feature of paperless KCC review will help farmers save costs and effort involved in applying for the revising of the KCC limit. It will also make the process quicker. The Reserve Bank of India had said that the KCC scheme has been designed to ensure that farmers get timely credit support from the banks.
Research on YONO SBI APP
The YONO platform follows the Banking as Service or BaaS strategy and designed with consulting help from McKinsey and tech major IBM. The app runs on the Infosys platform for international customers and a different platform for Indian customers, and this proves that YONO can run smoothly on different platforms. Smaller banks, co-operative and rural banks can use Application Platform Interfaces (API) to connect to the YONO platform and allow financial transactions.
The platform has 27 million users, with an average daily addition of 70,000 new users as of September 2020. It gets 5.5 million logins per day, 4,000 daily disbursals of personal loans, and 16,000 YONO Krishi Agri Gold loans. The bank was able to add even more users during the COVID-19 pandemic. The app enjoys 50,000,000+ installations/downloads for its current version on Google Play. (as of October 24, 2020)
Research on YONO Market
Speaking at the banking and finance conference SIBOS 2020, former SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar said that SBI and its partners are seriously considering converting YONO into a separate independent subsidiary so that SBI and other financial institutions can become its clients. Street talk is that the platform could have a valuation of no less than USD 40 – 50 billion, considering various start-ups’ valuations. If SBI was able to do that, it will not only become the first Indian bank to hive off its mobile application and technology into a separate business but the biggest start-up by any bank so far. In October 2020, the new SBI Chairman Dinesh Kumar Khara said that SBI has a greater dependency on the YONO channel and wish to leverage it going forward as a low-cost customer acquisition tool. The success of YONO has attracted the attention of other banks, particularly private banks. ICICI Bank Ltd., Kotak Mahinda Bank., RBL Bank Ltd., amongst others, are already busy building super-apps that integrate banking and shopping features in a bit to increase customer engagement.