1. The Appalachian Trail spans 2,190 miles from Georgia to Maine, offering breathtaking views of the eastern United States.
2. The Pacific Crest Trail stretches 2,650 miles along the West Coast, traversing through California, Oregon, and Washington, showcasing diverse landscapes.
3. The Grand Canyon's Rim-to-Rim trail provides an unforgettable experience, allowing hikers to explore the stunning depths of this natural wonder.
4. The Glacier National Park's Highline Trail in Montana treats hikers to majestic alpine meadows, pristine lakes, and awe-inspiring mountain vistas.
5. Yosemite National Park's Half Dome hike challenges adventurers with its steep ascent, rewarding them with sweeping panoramas of the Sierra Nevada.
6. The Zion National Park's Angel's Landing trail in Utah tests hikers' bravery with its narrow paths and steep cliffs, offering unparalleled views of the park's red rock formations.
7. The Colorado Trail spans 486 miles, showcasing the beauty of the Rocky Mountains and providing opportunities for backpacking and long-distance hiking.