1. Fulbright-Nehru Scholarship Program: The Fulbright-Nehru Scholarship Program offers various opportunities for Indian students to pursue higher education in the United States.
2. Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan: The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan provide financial assistance for Indian students to study in countries across the Commonwealth.
3. Chevening Scholarships: The Chevening Scholarships, funded by the UK government, support Indian students to undertake postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.
4. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships: Indian students can avail themselves of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships to pursue joint master's and doctoral programs in Europe.
5. Tata Scholarship at Cornell University: The Tata Scholarship at Cornell University offers financial aid to Indian undergraduate students to study engineering or computer science in the United States.
6. Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships: The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation provides scholarships to Indian students for postgraduate studies at top international universities.
7. Australian Awards Scholarships: The Australian Awards Scholarships support Indian students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Australia.
8. Japanese Government Scholarships: The Japanese Government Scholarships provide opportunities for Indian students to study in Japan at various academic levels.