1. Python: Known for its simplicity and versatility, Python remains a popular choice for ethical hackers due to its extensive libraries and ease of use in developing powerful hacking tools.
3. C/C++: These low-level languages provide direct memory access and control, making them essential for reverse engineering and developing exploits for software vulnerabilities.
4. Ruby: Ruby's flexibility and concise syntax make it an ideal choice for writing scripts and automating hacking tasks. It is often used in combination with the Metasploit Framewor
5. Java: With its platform independence and vast ecosystem of libraries, Java is valuable for ethical hackers working on enterprise-level applications and network security.
6 Go: Designed for performance and efficiency, Go is gaining popularity among ethical hackers for its ability to write fast and scalable network programs and tools.
7. PowerShell: As a scripting language predominantly used in Windows environments, PowerShell is essential for conducting attacks and managing security in Windows-based systems.
8. PHP: Due to its prevalence in web development, PHP is valuable for ethical hackers in identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities in popular content management systems and web applications.
9. Rust: Known for its memory safety and concurrency features, Rust is gaining attention in the ethical hacking community for its ability to write secure and efficient code for low-level exploits.
10. Bash: As the default shell on most Unix-based systems, Bash scripting is indispensable for automating repetitive tasks, analyzing system logs, and executing commands in ethical hacking scenarios.